Thursday, January 11, 2007

January 2007

Mason is sitting in his favorite position lately....in front of the t.v. with the dog. Boy, do they learn fast! I believe he was yelling at whatever show was on at the time. Mya swears they got in "the cave" willingly....she looks a little too happy though. Look! My first bike!! Mason loves scooting around on this...Mya and Levi also enjoy pushing him on it. They grow up way too fast.
A few of you wanted some pictures of the house so here they are....obviously this is the kitchen. It looks into the living room over the island.
This is the view out the back. The neighbors behind us raise Thoroughbred horses....the kids love watching them run around the pastures. I will get some outside pictures of the house up soon.

3 Comments:

At 6:54 PM , Blogger spivey family said...

Kate- I love the dog cage picture, and the one of Mason in front of the T.V.

 
At 3:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

very cute! Mason looks like he has a friend for lfe :)

 
At 9:45 AM , Blogger kristin said...

why do I get the feeling that one day a picture of you in the cage will be on the blog and the kids will be sitting on top with big grins on their faces!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home