Today Alvin started the long task of finishing off our second floor. The time has come to get the kids in their own rooms...and the sooner the better. As soon as the kids realized daddy was working upstairs they wanted to help so off they went. Mya is swinging a hammer here and she has quite a good swing, the hammer got taken away from her shortly after the picture. At the end of the day Alvin has finished framing the bedrooms and the bathroom. It is going to be so nice to have the upstairs finished. 
With everyone in our house being sick for so long the kids imaginations have been working overtime. Their newest thing is to take all my cushions from the couches and make a car out of them. They normally fight over who gets to drive and who has to ride in the "car seat". I am not sure what they were watching but they were being quiet so I didn't disturb them.
AND NOW HERE IS AMERICA'S NEXT DANCING DUO.... Mya and I watched Ice Skating all afternoon while the boys napped so she was ready to show us her moves. She loves the gymnastic outfits from cousin Baileigh, I keep reminding her though they are only for at home when we play dress up. They have been quite funny today. Mason is still under the weather so he was in bed most of the day.


4 Comments:
Cute Dance Mya- can't wait to see the finished upstairs.
Looks like Alvin will have future helpers in the future..
And thank heaven it was Mya in the dancing outfit!!!
Hey Kate -
Looks like your house does not lack for lively fun.....ENJOY!!! I'm turning into an ecentric cat woman with no cats....(I do have two dogs:-) but would rather not be known as the "dog woman".
Love you guys!!!
Sue
the look on mya's face while she is dancing is priceless......
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home