Family Time
Today the kids and I went to Oma's house so they could play with all their cousins on the Harley side. There were 8 kids there....a mad house as you can imagine. But, Oma was kind enough to offer to watch all the kids with Uncle Brian's help so that the moms could go out to lunch together. Of course I jumped at the offer to go out with other adults so Deb, Jenn and I enjoyed a nice afternoon kid free eating all you can eat Chinese:) Here is a picture of all the cousins together.
A not so happy bunch with Oma.
When we got back Mason had fallen asleep with Uncle Brian. He ended up in the clothes basket and stayed sound asleep. I guess he had had enough "cousin time".


3 Comments:
Love this photo!
Levi looks like somebody stepped on his toe! I love the photo of Mason asleep in the basket.
Oma and Uncle Brian are very brave to watch all 8 grandkids..but I bet they loved it.
Mason asleep in the basket a once in a life time photo.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home