Thursday, March 15, 2007

Mason on the move

Mason was not very happy with me when I got off the plane. He cried when he first saw me and then wouldn't let me hold him for about a half hour. I guess he was trying to get back at me for leaving him behind for a week. I was very surprised how much he changed in a weeks time. He is on the move and into everything! While I was trying to un-pack our suitcases I realized I didn't know where Mason was. Well, I found him hiding out in the shower. Doesn't he look so innocent...don't let it fool ya! Not even 15 minutes later I came into the living room to find Mason climbing the ladder to get at the TV. He's turning into my very own little Dennis the Menace.


3 Comments:

At 9:35 AM , Blogger kristin said...

For a little guy not walking yet he sure gets into alot of stuff!!! Have fun, you will need eyes in the back of your head.

 
At 10:56 AM , Blogger danacrumb said...

awwwww he should be taking off any day now....it is happy and sad at the same time.....
Dana

 
At 3:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

MASON, YOU ARE SUCH A CUTIE!
LOVE YOU, OMA

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home