The Hair Cut torture. While we were at Nana's I decided to get all the kids hair cut. Levi still does not like to have his hair cut...I really am not holding him in a head lock I was trying to calm him down~
If only there were sound to go with these pictures....
Mya's first hair cut. Mya has never even had her hair trimmed. She sat so good and loved every minute of it. She is a real girly girl.
She made sure Vonda knew exactly what she was doing...she didn't take her eyes off the mirror.
Waiting to go to a wedding....wish I had a picture of the dress after the OUTDOOR wedding receoption!!!!

If only there were sound to go with these pictures....
Mya's first hair cut. Mya has never even had her hair trimmed. She sat so good and loved every minute of it. She is a real girly girl.
She made sure Vonda knew exactly what she was doing...she didn't take her eyes off the mirror.
Waiting to go to a wedding....wish I had a picture of the dress after the OUTDOOR wedding receoption!!!!

1 Comments:
love her dress!!!! i hope you can get whatever got on it out...lol...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home