Another crazy day at the Harleys
So once again the kids were playing make believe. Today we were going swimming and they had to wear their bathing suits. The only problem was Mya was in charge as usual so she had the boys wearing her old bathing suits. As you can see Levi couldn't have been happier to be dressed like a girl. I really think he is going to need some type of therapy....either that or Alvin and I will!!
Mason even got in on the action....he was "Cinderella" for the day. He cried so hard when I made him take his suit of for nap time. These are such great black mail photos!!
Yeah, I'm cool~
And this is the aftermath of what the kids do when I listen to my moms advice. She says, "Oh just let them play and you relax for a while". And they played alright. It was oddly quiet so I went up to investigate. This is what met me.....
I don't even want to know what was going on. I can't wait for Nana to come stay here for a couple of weeks :)

Mason even got in on the action....he was "Cinderella" for the day. He cried so hard when I made him take his suit of for nap time. These are such great black mail photos!!
Yeah, I'm cool~
And this is the aftermath of what the kids do when I listen to my moms advice. She says, "Oh just let them play and you relax for a while". And they played alright. It was oddly quiet so I went up to investigate. This is what met me.....
I don't even want to know what was going on. I can't wait for Nana to come stay here for a couple of weeks :)

2 Comments:
wowee!!!..LOL...looks like some mini tornadoes came through..lol...
Hmm why do I get the feeling that somehow that explosion in Mya"s room is my fault!! Look on the bright side you can take the kids down memory road for years to come. Now about those boys always dressing as little girls.....
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home