Christmas 2007
I am finally getting around to posting some pictures from Christmas. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone! We hope that everyone had a wonderful holiday season. We had a great time this year with the kids. They were way more into things this year. This picture was the Sunday before Christmas.
Christmas Eve Alvin and I waited until the kids had gone to bed before we put the presents under the tree. That is a tradition that my parents always had and I wanted to carry that on. And even if Brodie and Adam won't admit it, I remember many years us kids watching from the stairs as our parents put all the presents under the tree and then running back to bed pretending we were sleeping. Christmas morning Levi came running into our bedroom, flung open our bedroom door screaming, Santa was here...Santa brought me presents. Now Santa is nothing that we have taught the kids about but Levi is insistent that there is a Santa Clause. Anyway, he was so excited we just laid in bed and laughed.
Opening the stockings before the Bible reading
Posing for more pictures before they could open presents... I know I am a mean mommy~
Sitting in their new chairs listening to daddy read the bible story of Jesus' birth.

Christmas Eve Alvin and I waited until the kids had gone to bed before we put the presents under the tree. That is a tradition that my parents always had and I wanted to carry that on. And even if Brodie and Adam won't admit it, I remember many years us kids watching from the stairs as our parents put all the presents under the tree and then running back to bed pretending we were sleeping. Christmas morning Levi came running into our bedroom, flung open our bedroom door screaming, Santa was here...Santa brought me presents. Now Santa is nothing that we have taught the kids about but Levi is insistent that there is a Santa Clause. Anyway, he was so excited we just laid in bed and laughed.
Opening the stockings before the Bible reading
Posing for more pictures before they could open presents... I know I am a mean mommy~
Sitting in their new chairs listening to daddy read the bible story of Jesus' birth.

1 Comments:
i bet it felt soooooo good to stay home this year..:)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home