THE LAST DAY!
Finally....we are down to the last 24 hours of pregnancy! Why I say "WE" I have no idea. Alvin has been a really good sport these last 9 months...I think he is more ready for me to not be pregnant than I am. Anyway, in less than 24 hours Jack will be here so here is the last picture you will ever see of me being pregnant....thank you all for your prayers during this time! And yes, I did get huge this time around. Can I blame it on fluid??? Worth a shot...
I'm guessing he's going to be at least 8 pounds...any guesses?
Do you think he's going to look like me mommy?

I'm guessing he's going to be at least 8 pounds...any guesses?
Do you think he's going to look like me mommy?

4 Comments:
ok...ok....i will give it a guess..im going with 7lb 13oz...:)So this is the day! YIPPIE! Will pray it all goes well and to settle any nerves you have this morning, soon you will be a family of 6! WHOHOOO!
At least eight pounds - that's vague. You've had him by now, but I don't know, so - 8 lbs 5 ozs. Hope all is going well.
6 1/2 pounds??!! Sheesh, girl, I forget how tiny you are. Brian thought you looked like a crossword puzzle in these photos. Just thought I'd pass that on. :)
Wow Katie, you are one of those gals that look beautiful at nine months along...lucky girl!!
Congratulations!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home