Mason the working man
So today Mason decided he wanted to go to work like daddy. This is the get-up he put on. He had to have "working boots" like daddy. Then his sisters winter ear warmers. Now, normally Alvin doesn't wear a diaper to work but in Mason's eyes...he's just like his daddy.
We are SO HAPPY at the Harley house. Mason has such fat feet (we call them Fred Flinstone feet) that since he was born we have had to buy him sneakers special from Stride Rite. The cheapest we ever got them was $45 for a pair. Needless to say I have been dreading buying him new shoes. Well, in my venture to Walmart today I saw these little shoes on sale for $3.00. I thought, it can't hurt to try them on him. PTL they fit!!!!!!!!!! I got to buy him a pair of cheap sneakers finally!!! Yes I know they aren't stylish or anything but you know what, I DON'T CARE! They fit him and were cheap. And he is very proud of them. I think I will go back and buy another pair for $3.00. Can you tell I am getting ready to have baby #4?

We are SO HAPPY at the Harley house. Mason has such fat feet (we call them Fred Flinstone feet) that since he was born we have had to buy him sneakers special from Stride Rite. The cheapest we ever got them was $45 for a pair. Needless to say I have been dreading buying him new shoes. Well, in my venture to Walmart today I saw these little shoes on sale for $3.00. I thought, it can't hurt to try them on him. PTL they fit!!!!!!!!!! I got to buy him a pair of cheap sneakers finally!!! Yes I know they aren't stylish or anything but you know what, I DON'T CARE! They fit him and were cheap. And he is very proud of them. I think I will go back and buy another pair for $3.00. Can you tell I am getting ready to have baby #4?

6 Comments:
Mason, Mason, Mason..you are something else!!!
I AGREE WITH NANA!
MASON YOUR ARE SOMETHING ELSE!!!
LOVE YOU, OMA
"They are not stylish. . " Kate, you have come over to the dark side of motherhood. Scott thinks I'm an ogre for not buying him all the latest names. So, enjoy Mason while he is willing to wear anything you buy, cheap or not. :)
....Not Stylish??? Are you kidding me Debi??? Brady spent "boo-ku" $$ on a pair of "retro" cons:-) And everybody knows that Brady is into style .... so Mason....you are "FLY"....
Love
Sue
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hey, wait a minute - Kate said they were not stylish, that's why that part of my comment was in quotes. Yell at her, not me. ;)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home