Thursday, October 23, 2008

Random Photos

Trying to rest and relax after my bathTough guys!

Trying to suck his thumb...
I think he's going to have permanent wrinkles by the time he's One. He always looks so worried. Well I would to being born into this crazy household!






Brothers...
Mason loves his baby brother Jack. He looks like a giant compared to Jack doesn't he?






4 Comments:

At 8:06 PM , Blogger spivey family said...

I think Mason looks like adam in the last picture. and why is Jack on his tummy?

 
At 4:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!
i told you he would seem like i giant..:) i love the black and white pic.Does Jack like yummy time? our kid LOVED it. Sometimes it was the only way to calm them.Is that Levi's Halloween costume? i will miss seeing you guys at the harvest party. our kids are going to get so much candy, i think i will have to put half of it away...lol.

 
At 5:35 AM , Blogger Kate Harley said...

Just for the picture Aunt Brodie! It only lasted for a minute though. He wasn't too impressed!

 
At 7:25 AM , Blogger Plants family said...

Kate- I agree with Brodie!!! As soon as I saw the pic of Mason with Jack I thought "that's the first time I saw any "king" in Mason"....he has an "adam" expression....What cuties!!!

Love
Sue

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home