Thursday, February 15, 2007

Loading the Dishwasher

This is what happens when mommy leaves the room for 2 minutes. Levi was "suppose" to be getting dressed as you can see he had good intentions. Instead, it looks like he thought it would be more fun to put his brother in the dishwasher. Levi turned around and gave me his "I'm innocent" look when I caught them. Who knows what these two will do when they get older.Sorry guys, looks like Mason is taking after Levi as far as liking the girl toys. He discovered the stroller today and thinks it's the greatest thing ever. It is helping him keep his balance so maybe just maybe he will start walking soon.


5 Comments:

At 1:12 PM , Blogger spivey family said...

Atleast the dishwasher was empty!

 
At 4:50 PM , Blogger kristin said...

Talk about double trouble! I see lots of fun in your future!!

 
At 7:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

MASON, I LOVE YOUR GRINS, GIGGLES AND SMILES.
LOVE YOU, OMA

 
At 9:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry, it preps him for being a great daddy when he grow up. Clayton still likes to play house He also likes to play Barbies with Maicey. It is soooo funny when I "catch" him playing. He get so embarrassed, but it's still cute. ( I'll be in big trouble when this gets out!!!).
Love, Steph

 
At 5:21 PM , Blogger Harleys said...

Maybe the point is that the toy has WHEELS. That tends to be a guy thing. As for the photo of the two boys in the kitchen - they look like Harley brothers from this angle.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home