Levi's Bedroom
Finally! The bedrooms are finished! This is Levi's room. The rooms are too large to get the whole thing in one picture so it's kind of hard to tell what you are looking at. Obsiously this is his big boy bed. He is doing really well sleeping in his room alone.
I haven't finished getting the window treatments up yet.
This is Mason's future bed. I haven't gotten the matching bedding yet so if anyone wants to get it for me off of Ebay...feel free :) These beds turn into a bunk bed for when the boys get older.

I haven't finished getting the window treatments up yet.
This is Mason's future bed. I haven't gotten the matching bedding yet so if anyone wants to get it for me off of Ebay...feel free :) These beds turn into a bunk bed for when the boys get older.

2 Comments:
cute
Very nice!!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home