Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Eating Machine

Spaghetti night at our house is always a favorite but lately Mason has begun taking his food very seriously. He had to hold the jar of cheese through the whole dinner and he made sure nobody was going to take it from him. I believe he is thinking, Come on mom, can't a boy eat in peace?


3 Comments:

At 2:25 PM , Blogger kristin said...

What I really want to see is what your carpet looked like after this eating frenzy!!

 
At 6:27 PM , Blogger Kate Harley said...

We had his "messy mat" down and believe it or not most of it ended up in his belly! He doesn't mess around when it comes to his food~

 
At 9:07 PM , Blogger Harleys said...

He looks a little bit like his uncle Brian here - Yay! Spaghetti! and Parmesan Cheese!! Don't tell Brian I said that. :)

Debbi

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home