A look into our daily life...
Alvin, Kate, Mya, Levi, Mason, and Jack~
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Happy Easter
Happy Easter everyone! We hope you all had a wonderful day! Daddy's little girl... The boys Our cheesy smiles~ Yes, Mason had a little black eye for Easter. Not sure how this one happened, all I can figure out is Levi's foot connected with Mason's head at some point.
Yeah..that's what I wondered..where is your picture Kate? The kids looked really cute. I have a feeling that Mason will have plenty of black eyes as he grows up!!
3 Comments:
so where's mom on Easter? Happy Easter a little late!!!
nice!!!! i did not even get easter pics..lol...we had to wake up sooo early Sunday morning to go to the sunrise service..lol
Yeah..that's what I wondered..where is your picture Kate? The kids looked really cute. I have a feeling that Mason will have plenty of black eyes as he grows up!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home