Happy 4th Birthday Levi
On May 25th Levi turned four years old. Being the "mother of the year" that I am, the poor kid didn't even get a birthday party. He didn't care though. As long as he got presents he was happy. I made him a cake but he wasn't interested in that either...he just liked being sung to.
Presents!!
Levi chose a spiderman scooter for his big gift. Of course, he had to have all the gear that goes along with it.
"I won't get hurt, I promise"

Presents!!
Levi chose a spiderman scooter for his big gift. Of course, he had to have all the gear that goes along with it.
"I won't get hurt, I promise"

2 Comments:
So, how's that work? He shows off all his safety gear, then he takes it off to ride his scooter. Way to go, Levi!
happy birthday levi,
we love you!
oma and poppop
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home