Monday, November 03, 2008

Every year our church has a Harvest Party for the kids instead of Trick or Treating. They have tons of games, food and lots and lots of CANDY!! It's nice this way we dont' have to drag the kids around and they get to be with all their friends for the night.
Here we have "Remmy" from Ratatouille, SpiderMan and Dorothy. Obviious I know:)

Jack was not a happy camper...and no I didn't get him a costume. I'm too cheap!






So the day AFTER the party Mason still wanted to play dress-up. I believe he going Drag here. Makes daddy so proud! :)















































3 Comments:

At 2:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ADORABLE! LOVE YOU,OMA

 
At 7:10 PM , Blogger kristin said...

love the outfits guys..and mason buddy the red shoes...you make your daddy so proud!!!!

 
At 1:21 PM , Blogger Harleys said...

Quit letting that boy dress like a girl!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home