A look into our daily life... Alvin, Kate, Mya, Levi, Mason, and Jack~
posted by Kate Harley @ 7:40 AM 2 Comments
Those light sabres are nice, Alvin. Brian - er, I mean, Chad and Scott - have five of them. And Kate, Chad was amazed to discover today that he has a cousin named Jack. I do NOT know where he has been the last few months. :) - Debbi
Great pictures of you Alvin and the kids...can you hear memories being played...these really are some of the best years:)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
2 Comments:
Those light sabres are nice, Alvin. Brian - er, I mean, Chad and Scott - have five of them. And Kate, Chad was amazed to discover today that he has a cousin named Jack. I do NOT know where he has been the last few months. :) - Debbi
Great pictures of you Alvin and the kids...can you hear memories being played...these really are some of the best years:)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home