Thursday, November 27, 2008

Baby Jack

Check out my pudge! Jack is getting big so fast...he is already starting to get a double chin! He always looks like he is in shock when I take his picture:) So my little man has collic...what to do? The doctor suggested I find a "white noise" that he likes. Well, we figured it out...he loves the sound of the dryer. So I set his swing in the laundry room and that's where he takes his naps. The good thing about this is I am keeping up with all my laundry:) I did order something called a Sleep Sheep that has the mother's heart beat and three other white noise sounds. You put it in their crib and it is suppose to help soothe fussy babies. We'll see if it works...hey it's better than running the dryer at all hours of the night.



1 Comments:

At 3:49 PM , Blogger Plants family said...

Kate - the Vacuum cleaner would settle Kimmy's colic....and if we wanted a "quiet" dinner, I would plug in my hand mixer (obviously without the beaters attached) and set in next to Kimmy's nipnap. The whirring sound kept her quiet long enough for us to have a peaceful dinner. Other than that, I carried her in one of those front kangaroo pouches for three months!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home