Sleepy cold Mason
Mason says, "I won't hurt the kitty. I love him!"Meet "Diego Harley". He is the new addition to our family. He's only 7 weeks old so he is tiny. Hopefully the kids learn real quick how to be gentle with him!
Mason woke up the other morning and went right over to our heat vent in the kitchen. He laid down and went right back to sleep. The funny thing is, I use to do the same thing when I was younger. I would get up and the first thing I did was go lay on the heating vent. I guess cold blood runs in the family.


5 Comments:
How cute is that..Mason laying on the floor..your right I forgot how you use to lay on the heater..think you all 3 did that...of course looking at those big blue eyes..saying how he won't hurt Diego..I mean who wouldn't believe him:)
lol..that's so cute!..:P
You used to hog up all the heat!
love the pictures.
Michael does the same thing...and he is fifteen now!! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home