Back On-Line
Hello everyone. Yes, I realize it has been months since I have posted anything on here. Sorry for that! I will try to keep this up-dated weekly. The kids are growing up so fast! I just put Mya and Levi on the bus for their first day of school. Mya is in 1st grade and Levi is in Kindergarden. Hard to believe!!! These first pictures are from our recent vacation to Ocean City Maryland. We have decided that OC does not like our family as every vacation we have taken their has been some what of a disaster. Enjoy the pictures...feel free to leave comments so I know people are actually reading this :)
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |


8 Comments:
hey Kate,
you got some REALLY good pictures! looks like you guys had a blast in spite of the chilly weather1 how are you liking your new camera?
Despite the weather these pictures really do show that no matter what the weather kids have a good time...great shots on the last morning we were there!!
SUCH GREAT PICTURES!!! THANKS FOR SHARING THEM!!
LOVE, OMA
Loved the photos, Kate - thanks for sharing.
looks like a fun vacation :) wink!
HI KATE, GLAD YOUR BACK, SO I CAN SEE YOUR GROWING FAMILY. LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD FUN DESPITE THE WEATHER. THANKS FOR THE NEW TURTLE. LOVE AUNT LINDA
Those are some cool pictures.
Hey Katie,
Great Pictures. They are getting so big. When were you guys down in Ocean City? How are things going? - Angie
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home